Monday, January 16, 2012

A quick edit...

Well, it came to my attention that I said something completely unintended in my last post. I don't have time to write a long post right now, but I would like to go ahead and make a clarification, as I am a little bit embarrassed and feel quite badly. I referred to Jay's wedding as a fiasco in my last post, and in all honestly, I totally misunderstood the meaning of this word. Somehow, in my head, this meant something along the lines of busy and crazy and not at all bad - in fact, I meant it in quite a positive way. Upon learning the actual definition of the word, I realized I made a big mistake by using it to describe the weekend. Everything was really wonderful and fun and yes, busy, and I will be delighted to talk more about it later. No comments necessary, and thanks for your understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment